Terms & Conditions / Warning Statement (C) EISA 2012
Sky sports promotional link:
A full video presentation can be downloaded from here http://db.tt/Uk51KINs
- Film based on Best selling book
Dream On has been the best selling golf book in all the territories it has been released on so far, UK, USA and Germany. It was the best selling sports book in the UK.
- UK Film Producer's Tax Credit qualifying: The Company will receive 20% of all qualifying production spend from this subsidy.
- Good Sales estimates:
The sales estimates for minimum production guarantees are in excess of 200% of the budget.
- Three Revenue Sources
(1) Film Sales: The conventional income from theatrical, Video on Demand, DVD (Rental and sell through), TV and other ancillary sales. A very successful film such as The Kings Speech could generate somewhere in the region of £140,000,000 in income for the company.
(2) Golf Training Course: The company will produce a series of golf instruction videos, where John teaches a celebrity how to apply the methods that he used get to a sub par round. These will be marketed as a DVD and on-line, also, there will be an opportunity for golfers to enrol in a web based Dream On golf challenge school.
(3) Golf Industry Sponsorship: The company will engage with golf industry corporate partners. The target income from this activity is in excess of $2m
Open date: now
Closing date: 30th April 2013
Contact: Peter Thompson
Tel: 020 7193 8439
Mob: 07984 868613