Celebrating young people in the Alternative Investment industry
Green Shoots is the junior branch of the EISA, providing young professionals in the industry the chance to independently develop their own networks, interest and awareness of the world of alternative investments.
Our aim is to create a space where our members can meet and interact with early-stage companies, keep up to date on industry trends, as well as build early and lasting business relationships with each other.
We do this through holding evening networking events with guest speakers, sending out regular updates and hosting bi-annual technical seminars.
- access to Green Shoots evening networking events
- bi-annual technical seminar (CPD)
- regular updates from Green Shoots and EISA
- opportunity to advance your understanding of the alternative finance sector
- entry into ticket ballot for the prestigious annual EISA Awards held at the House of Lords
- potential to enter into the “Best Innovator/Newcomer/Rising Star in EIS” category at the EISA awards
How do I get involved?
Membership is on an individual basis, not a company basis, and costs £100 per annum.
Green Shoots is run by a Committee of five:
Zaynah Bamgboye – Enterprise Investment Partners
Nick Hawkins – Grant Thornton UK LLP
Chris Magennis – Rooney Nimmo Ltd
Patrick Molyneux – Acceleris Capital Ltd
Charlotte Surridge – RW Blears